Sunday, August 24, 2014

someone somewhere...

I miss my vacation spent during summer training. Everything there was full of life. My heart felt the essence of freedom at every moment along with the feeling of belonging to someone. I was made to feel really very special. Though that special one was not present there in person but his absence never turned anything to void. Rather, today living at same place, we have become strangers to each other. That one month seems like a fairy tale to me, a dream of dawn which breaks by the sharp light of sun. Often I think, what is my fault that I’m suffering for? I can’t figure out, whether that was his actual feelings for me or the colors of his nature he is showing now, are true? My heart wants to believe that dream but my brain always tends to show me the mirror of truth. I’m in great confusion, what to believe and what not to?



KUCH TOOTE TOOTE SE HUM THE,
KUCH TOOTA TOOTA SA THA DIL
YU TO KI THI HUMNE EK NAKAM KOSHISH
TUMHE BHULNE KI
PAR AFSOS BHULA NAHI PAYA YE BEZUBAAN DIL


No comments:

Post a Comment